Another blog had discovered some years ago 42 parallel absolutely fake/bogus IEEE Conferences
The moderators of this blog justified their opinion as follows
These 42 parallel IEEE conferences are fake and bogus
1. Because it is over-advertized by SPAM
2. Spam Emails are sent from various and strange non-academic addresses like gmail.com, yahoo.com
3. In their emails they start with the phrase: "Apologies for cross-posting of the email."
4. So far, the majority of conferences is on the web without committee
5. Some of these conference have committee but they do not have serious committees with serious researchers.
5. Thys conferences is composed by 42 Conferences on everything related directly or indirectly with computational intelligence. The bogus IEEE conferences are listed below
6. Explanations about the review process are absent.
Now, IEEE hosts 30 scam, sham, fake, bogus conferences (See more details here:http://fakeconferences.blogspot.com/2015/06/30-fakebogus-ieee-conferences-are.html
Why so many? Because of money. This the site http://ieee-ssci.org.za/
of the 30 Fake/Bogus IEEE Conferences. What an academic robberry! And of course, the logo of the conference is a Beach somewhere in S.Africa. What a Science in front of coco palms! IEEE coco palms. Will you index also these coco palms in your IEEE Xplore Bogus Library?? IEEE is a predatory and brigandish club of evil money hungry thugs. The following ridiculous Advertisement from 30 fake and Bogus IEEE Conferences spammed everybody in our University. Why? We are not members of IEEE.
Why have you changed 4 times the deadline for paper submission? Haven't you reached your target of 2000 papers yet which is translated to 1.7 million dollars?And where are the list of Reviewers, Mr. IEEE? Is it real that IEEE has been accepted more than 100 fake/bogus machine generator papers and had published then in its E-library for more than 10 years until Cyril Labbe contacted you?