INDEXING OF HINDAWI in July 4, 2014
INDEXING of Hindawi now:
As you can see, Hindawi lost these Journals from ISI and ISI removed the Impact Factor of these journals.
1) Journal of Applied Mathematics
2) Abstract and Applied Analysis
3) 98 journals inside The Scientific World Journal which is a collection of 98 separate journals
Totally Hindawi lost 100 (1+1+98) Journals from ISI
A big damage for their revenue and their profits.
In these journals Hindawi asks 1200 -1600 USD to publish your "paper". A vanity press!
Why Hindawi Journals are fake independently on their Indexing
1) Hindawi Journals do not have editor-in-chief
2) They don't have peer review
The review is quite skin and not real
3) A secretariat, usually a person without Ph.D. decides the acceptance of the papers
4) They demand a lot of money for rapid publication (Gold Pay-and-Publish Model)
5) They have accepted several Garbage, SciGen (machine generated) articles.
6) Hindawi has bribed many indexes in the past
Will Hindawi return the money to authors that believed that these Journals are indexed in ISI and did pay for an ISI publication?